An old railway line and woodland
3 miles (4.8 km)
A short walk along the path of the old railway at Letty Green, through woodland and quiet lanes and back along the route of the track to the car park.
- From the Cole Green Way car park at the back of The Cowper Arms , head west along the route of the old railway until you reach a path on the left just before you reach a tunnel under the A414.
- Take this path through the woods heading south and follow it round to the left down an old track called Deadfield Lane.
- Turn left on Deadfield Lane and follow it heading east.
- Eventually you will reach Chapel Lane, turn right and look out for a footpath on your left.
- Take this path until you reach Woolmers Lane.
- Turn right on Woolmers Lane and follow it through Piper's End and on to East End Green. Keep going straight along this lane until it bends left. Follow the bend until you reach the track of the old railway.
- Turn left and follow the Cole Green Way back to the car park.